Hindi Songs Blog

Download and Enjoy listening to your favorite songs...

Search This Blog

Loading...

Kailash Kher - Kailasa Songs Download [MP3]

I guess I don't need to tell anything, A R Rahman had already said it for me:)

A R Rahman says

I remember how I first heard of him. I had asked Mehboob, our lyricist, for a new voice that is earthy and strong, and he said, I have just the person for you. That voice can only be that of Kailash!' And he sent Kailash to meet me. The moment I heard him, I knew that here was a voice that was so wonderful, and which had its own unique space.... I want to say that Kailash Kher's voice has something that had been lacking a lot -- it had pure soul! Allah Ke Bande is one of my all time favorite songs.
Source : Wikipedia

Now Back to the topic: The songs of Kailash Kher are special in it's own way and I love them for their beauty. When I first heard the song 'Allah Ke Bande' sung by one of my friends I was moved but after listening it in Kailash's voice I was flying with the velocity of light. Really this song is one of my most favorite tracks and I hope you love it too. There are many good songs in this album and I recommend you to check them out (of course if you like sufi music).

Free Direct MP3 Links! To download Songs Of Kailash Kher - Kailasa,
Right Click a song and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
  1. Teri Deewani - Kailash Kher
  2. Tauba Tauba - Kailash Kher
  3. Dilruba - Kailash Kher
  4. Kaise Main Kahoon - Kailash Kher
  5. Naiharwa - Kailash Kher
  6. Albela Sajan - Kailash Kher
  7. Tauba Tauba (Remix) - Kailash Kher
  8. Allah Ke Bande (Live) - Kailash Kher
Kailash Kher - Kailasa Songs Download [MP3]SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of the songs in this collection (kailash Kher - requested) are downloadable. They can not be played either.

shreya said...

ya...dese songs r nt downloadable ,mf...wud luv it if u make dese songs available...
thnx

Anonymous said...

could you please change the blue writing to black. it's so difficult to read. also, it's true. Kalash kher songs can't be played. I also cannot download any of the other songs.

Anonymous said...

can we have more of kailash songs...his voice is amazing......

sadique said...

No! its working guys .. just Right click and "save link as"... it will download the track!

Keep listing and keep enjoying!

Anonymous said...

no it's not at allllllll working

Anonymous said...

I tried but its still not working. MF please do something about.

Anonymous said...

ya thats true its redirecting to kites song:(

Music Freak (MF) said...

@all: Apologies, folks that I took so much time replace these links. It's just because I was running out of time.. I hope you do understand.. Thanks to all, for notifying..

Now the links are fixed..

I'm listening right now - Allah Ke Bande Hasde!..
MF!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating the link. It is truly a great collection.

Anonymous said...

Hi MF, Gopu here


i love dis site,i love u..........

ranika said...

merci

arwa said...

MF thanks a ton to you.you have made downloading songs so easy for me.keep up this good work :)

Anonymous said...

its really very good site.......i love it...

shubha said...

HI MF,

Seriously Good work...... M able to listen to all songs without any interruptions in between.....

Great job!!! keep it goin..... Thanks........... n d site too looks good........

Anonymous said...

Links are still not working except for the first one... Plz fix... Great site n good work!

K

Sushmita said...

teri deewani is the beeeeeestttttttt.......... :) :) c u sooooooon......bye to alllllll

Anonymous said...

Try O Meri Jaan and Dil Ibadat from the movie TumMile
.. Asif H, Canada.

Anonymous said...

can u post the song "baware naina song from choti bahu serial sung by kailash kher...very touching song..thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
u r best!!!!!!!
good luck friend............

Anonymous said...

thanks for this ultimate collection

Anonymous said...

Hi, the songs in this collection are not down-loadable.

Mamta said...

Hi MF...Would you also add the song from Salam E ishque..Ya Rabba....its a beautiful song of Kailash Kher..

Thanks
XYZ

Anonymous said...

You dont have best song of kailasa.. "Saiyan"
post it soon...
Thanks 4 this good collection.

Anonymous said...

abe oye kuch aata jaata nahi hai to bechari site ko kya kosti hai pagli

Anonymous said...

I cannot download any songs from Kailash Kher collection. Looks like link is broken. Can you please fix the link. Thanks

Anonymous said...

hey hi can u add the song "tere liye by kailash kher"

Anonymous said...

U guys missed putting the song 'Saiyyan' in this list. How cud u!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you add the album Chaandan mein by Kailash Kher, this was released in 2009.

Thanks in advance, and wishing you a great 2011.... No new additions in 2011 :-o

FOX said...

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD

Anonymous said...

atif aslam roks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts

Blog Archive